This page is about applications for the academic year (september to june). If you’re looking for a room for a short stay, please click here.
We only accept applications from men.
Once your application is submitted, you can prepare and send your file.
Send a complete application (i.e all the documents mentioned below) to UCJG, 14 rue de Trévise, 75009 PARIS:
- A letter of application to introduce yourself and specify your preference for a single or a double room.
- If you are a French national : a copy of both sides of your identity card. If you are a foreign national : a copy of your passport and visa if applicable.
- A copy of your social security certificate or medical insurance coverage valid in France.
- A copy of the last tax assessment notice of your parent(s) or person acting as surety.
- A €40 cheque for application fees (only cheques payable in France, otherwise you will be liable for any bank charges).
Application fee of €40 to be transferred by Paypal, plus documents 1 to 4 above to be sent as an attachment, by mail or by fax.
To pay the application fee with Paypal, click here.