French English

Organization

The Paris UCJG  was set up as an association on March 8th, 1888. It was officially acknowledged as a non-profit organization on May 17th, 1971. It is managed by a Board of Directors named “Comité Directeur”, which comprises the following members :

  • Dominique BINET  Président
  • Pierre GOMARD, Vice-Président
  • Franklin EVRAERT, Treasorus
  • Doris MARX, Secretary
  • Marc FRIEDEL
  • Véronique LEENHARDT
  • Alain DE MADAILLAN
  • Hélène MICHELIN
  • Gilles MONOD
  • Christiane RHEIN
  • Claude WRZECIAN

The association employs the following persons :

  • Sylvie MANAC’H, Director
  • Ruth DECAYEUX, Assistant
  • 2 Supervisors